Sunday, December 6, 2009

Being Thankful

During the middle of a great Thanksgiving lunch, I began to think about all the various things I am thankful for in my life. This is the list of things I came up with.

1. Family-I have no idea what I would do without my family.

2. Friends-Having friends makes everyday more fun.

3. Home- I am really glad that I have a good house to live in.

4. Food- I have a great mom who cooks up really good food.

5. Nice clothes- This one seems superficial, but I like have nice clothes to put one.

6. Education- I am very thankful of my education.

7. Technology- Technology makes life so much easier.

8. My Music Ability- I love being able to play music.

9. Car- I am very glad that I have a car that is always available for my use.

10. Music- Music makes me very happy

I hope that this list of things I am thankful for has got you thinking about what you are thankful for in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment