Monday, March 8, 2010

Being a Winner

Being a winner means that you have won competitions or events. However, this does not mean a reward is received. Sometimes winners only receive a pat on the back instead of a trophy of money. In my opinion, a true winner is someone who can win without receiving and actual award. People who get mad if they do not win a award are not true winners.

In my life, I am most proud of winning an event at an FBLA convention last year. I won an event in which I had no prior knowledge of until I decided to compete. This makes me very proud because I had to study and learn lots of information to the do well in the competition. I did not receive any money, but only a small plaque. However I was still very proud to win the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment