Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oblivious People in Parking Lots

When driving in a parking lot everyone, at some point, finds and is annoyed by a person completely oblivious to his/her surroundings. I find these people incredibly annoying. They either have no idea what is going on or they just don't care about anything around them.

For example, this past weekend I was driving around Wal-Mart searching for a parking space. I found a space and was moving down the row to get it. Halfway there I came upon a man walking with his 5-6 year old child. He was not paying any attention to me and was walking up the middle of the road. He was so oblivious he only realized he was in front of me when he bumped into the front of my car. He jumped out of his oblivious state and waved at me as if he was apologizing. I thought how could you be so out of it in a parking lot that you run into a car.

I find these people extremely annoying and wish they would go away forever.

1 comment:

  1. Nelson, I completely agree with you. Those people are annoying to the Nth degree! We should run these people over for being off in la-la land, but not hurt them too bad(:

    ReplyDelete